Abt Electronics and Appliances is a local favorite that has become a national juggernaut in the appliances space. We found a great Outdoor Grill Buying Guide on their site that helps lead you in the right direction when you are looking to buy a gas, charcoal, liquid propane, smokers or electric grills. They sell Weber and Big Green Egg and a lot of other high quality brands, enjoy!
It was only a year ago when I asked Ryan Chester, the genius behind The Rub Co whether he had any new products in the pipeline and he said, maybe a sauce this year. Well we are really excited to announce that we are one of the very few retailers to have The Rub Co. Southern Smoke BBQ Sauce and The Rub Co. Tropical Heat BBQ Sauce in stock and for sale! Both are on special for $6.99 and BBQ Pro Shop is one of the first to be selling these on line.
The Rub Company Southern Smoke BBQ sauce was created for competition pitmasters to use without having to do a lot of customizations and modifications. Southern Smoke BBQ sauce balances, sweet, heat, and tang which is meant to be applied directly to the meat, straight out of the bottle!
The Rub Company Tropical Heat BBQ Sauce was created to be different. Ryan describes it as a
sauce that will take your taste buds on a trip from Asia to the Caribbean. The flavor profile of Tropical Heat takes the BBQ Sauce to a different level, combining a unique blend of sweet chili’s from Asia, pineapple from Hawaii, and enhanced spices from Jamaica to Barbados. Tropical Heat packs a flavor explosion that is guaranteed to make your lips smack! Excellent on Chicken and pork.
A while back we reported seeing a Myron Mixon smoker with his patented Waterpan Technology cooking like crazy at a competition we participated in. Since then, our blog has gotten plenty of comments about where you can buy his Smokers. Well after doing some digging, it looks like you can buy a Myron Mixon Smoker at his web site! That is correct, Myron Mixon Smokers now gives you all the lowdown on the technology behind the world championship “King of BBQ” They now have three levels you can buy, Backyard, one for Competition and Catering and one for Commercial cooking which is a rotisserie style type cooker, all three look very impressive.
Everyone that has taken Myron’s Class and we are big believers in the water pan, just cannot beat the moisture that it imparts onto the meat and creating a steaming effect that really works. Great to see a man grow his success to new levels. Way to go Myron!
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $18.03Was: $22.00
Price: $24.95Was: $29.99
Price: Out of stock
Price: $15.60Was: $22.95
Price: $16.96Was: $24.95
Price: $17.99Was: $24.00
So Dean called me a few days ago and asked me how is awesome BBQ Sauce was selling and I told him that we needed to get the word out so I asked him for the Top % Unique uses of Dean’s STS – Smokin’ Texas Barbecue Sauce cooking sauce. Below is a collection of some of the comments he has gotten from his biggest fans on how they are spicing up their recipes.
Here are the Top 5 uses on some unique uses of Dean’s STS – Smokin’ Texas Barbecue Sauce as mentioned by current fans.
1. Vegetable Cooking Broth – Use 1 part sauce mixed with 1 part water and slowly simmer favorite vegetables as normal.
Compliments of V. Mills, resident of “Serenity”
2. Zesty Meatloaf – Substitute Dean’s STS in place of the ketchup when called for in your favorite meatloaf recipe.
– Compliments of D. McCollough, Atlanta, GA
3. Tangier Homemade Pizza – Mix in “a good portion” of Dean’s STS when creating the marinara sauce to be spread on pizza dough before baking.
– Compliments of G. Rygert, Marietta, GA
4. Ketchup Replacement – This stuff is the ultimate replacement for Ketchup, and is just awesome on burgers. Tangy flavor with just a kiss of heat.
5. Lechón baboy is just better – Dean’s spouse hails from the island nation, Philippines. One of her homeland’s treasured national foods is known at Lechón baboy, a spit-roasted whole hog, fired long and slow in a time honored tradition that results in supernaturally crisp teak-colored skin, yet fall-off-the-bone moist meat entrapped within the skin. We’ve had the local (there’s only one here in the Atlanta area we know of) lechón maker add Dean’s STS to the usual host of Asian spices that the hog is stuffed with before cooking, resulting in quite unique flavor combinations.
Dean’s STS – Smokin’ Texas Barbecue Sauce all natural is a deliberate antithesis of the stereotypical sweet-n-syrupy BBQ sauces found in the major retailers. Not a “boutique” sauce but we can tell you that Dean’s Smokin’ Texas BBQ Sauce is not the typical sauce found at your local grocer.
Mitch Benjamin and his Meat Mitch team received a major shout out on the Rush Limbaugh Show yesterday over 20 Million listeners heard Meat Mitch Praised by Rush on his show. Here is a picture of Rush digging on the BBQ! http://instagram.com/p/YVmTWxO1y0/ You can buy all three of the products by clicking here: Meat Mitch Competition BBQ Kit at BBQ Pro Shop