John Willingham’s Original Mild Rub or W’ham Seasoning as they call it in Memphis is one of our best selling BBQ spice rubs. We know why, it is just incredible. Willingham’s Original Mild has been my go to spice rub on ribs, pork chops and pork butts for my formidable years and is one of my favorites.
We Paired Willingham’s Original Mild Spice Rub with the Grill Friends Stainless Steel Rub Shaker so that you can have the best of both words and a really nice reusable shaker to make your own spice rubs or fill it with Mike Mills Magic Dust or John Willinghams W’ham!
Here are some Willingham’s W’ham Seasoning and Sweet and Sassy Sauce Tips:
- Split all beef or kosher hot dogs and sprinkle W’ham seasoning and then throw them on the grill under medium heat and let them cook low and slow.
- Add Willingham seasoning to your vinegar and oil dressing or other salad dressings or just sprinkle on top of you favorite salad for some added flavor.
- Sprinkle W’ham on tomatoes, cucumbers, or other vegis & allow to marinate
- Great on fresh apple slices
- Sprinkle and rub Willingham’s seasoning on Ribs, Chicken, Fish, Ham, Chops, Beef or Pork Roasts before oven baking, broiling, grilling or smoking.
Recipe for Willingham’s Meatloaf
Mix up your favorite meatloaf recipe.
Mix Willingham’s Mild or Willinghams Cajun spice rub with some tomato sauce.
In the last 10 minutes of baking, grilling or smoking your meatloaf, using the Grill Friends Silicone Angled Brush, apply a small amount of the BBQ sauce and W’ham mix over the meatloaf.
After it comes out of the oven do a 2nd light coating, let it cool and serve it hot.