Dennis' Mango Habanero BBQ Sauce
Looking for a meatloaf that is different, with a little Heat? We wanted to share one of Dennis’ recipes with you for his sweet and spicy meatloaf. Reva Foods has a line of BBQ sauces and Ketchups that are absolutely unique and delicious at the same time! Dennis’ Mango Habanero BBQ Sauce, It’s the “Flavor of Paradise”, only hotter!
2 lbs ground beef – 10% fat
1/4 cup finely diced onions
1/4 cup finely diced green red peppers
1/4 cup finely diced red peppers
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1 large egg (beaten)
18oz jar Dennis’ Mango Habanero BBQ Sauce
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees
• Set aside 1 cup of Dennis’ Mango Habanero BBQ Sauce
• In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
• Get in there with your hands and mix all ingredients thoroughly. Ensure all are blended evenly.
• Place the mixture in a 5×9 inch meatloaf or bread pan and form into a loaf being sure to fill all gaps in the sides.
• Pour the remaining 1 cup of BBQ sauce over the top of the mixture and spread evenly.
• Cook for 1 – 1 1/4 hours or until an instant read thermometer reads 175 when inserted into the center of the loaf. No part of the meatloaf should be pink.
• Remove meatloaf from oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
• Cut meatloaf into 1″ thick slices.
• Have more Dennis’ Mango Habanero BBQ Sauce ready to serve on the side
This recipe is courtesy of Reva Foods LLC, see the original post here.