Posts Tagged ‘Fathers Day Gift’
We often get asked what makes up a good gift for dad on Father’s Day and here is a list of things that you would need to make the ultimate in Mike Mills Baby Back Ribs all on your own! Get these BBQ gifts for dad and he cannot go wrong in making the ultimate baby back ribs that will make his family proud.
- Peace Love and Barbecue The bible of all things BBQ, side dishes as well as hints and tips on how to smoke some of the best baby back ribs in the business.
- Grill Friends Apple Wood Chips (2 Cups) – Mike Mills sort of put Apple Wood smoking on the map in the world of BBQ and any fruitwood will do, but if you are going to follow the baby back rib master, you may as well stick with what works. Grill Friends makes these small and easy to use bags of wood chips or you can by a smoker box and the wood chips as well. If you want to go with more quantity and something additionally special, try Baxter’s Original Apple Smoking Wood
- Grill Friends Super Silicone Multi-Use Tongs – every good BBQ grill needs a great set of tongs and these Grill Friends tongs are some of the best. Great quality and great design, these tongs will help dad get the baby back ribs off the grill when they are done.
- Grill Friends Rib Rack and Roast Holder – Whether you are cooking baby backs, St. Louis spare ribs or beef ribs, this rack holds them all. Flip this over on the grill and it holds ribs, flip it the other way and it holds turkeys, roasts or hams.
- Mike Mills Magic Dust – You can get away with the 3 oz, but we would suggest the one pound bag and the Grill Friends Rub Shaker, because once you make ribs with this rub, BBQ will never be the same!
- Mike Mills Spicy 17th Street Barbecue Sauce – 18 oz – It is important to finish off the ribs with barbecue sauce when they are all done and and the spice bbq sauce goes great and really compliments Mike Mills Magic Dust.
- Grill Friends Super Silicone Angled BBQ Brush – It is all about the grilling gear and this is the ultimate in BBQ brushes, this is a really great barbecue tool to use to apply the BBQ sauce before they come off the grill / smoker or after they are cut and ready to serve.
All of these BBQ accessories including the rub shaker come to around $90 and is everything you will need for the ultimate Father’s Day grilling gift. Your dad will be able to smoke incredible baby back ribs of all sorts. Feel free to mix and match, but all of the above is the best way to get the Mike Mills, 17th Street Barbecue experience. All of these BBQ products are authentic and come right from 17th Street Barbecue.