Posts Tagged ‘Jerk Rub’
Ya mon! Sometimes when the weather starts to get you down, it is time to heat up your BBQ with some Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Rasta style! Nantucket Off-Shore Rasta Rub is an easy way to get the party going with a simple recipe.
2 Tablespoons Rasta Rub
1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juice of one lime.
1 LBS Peeled and de-veined shrimp or 1# boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- Mix olive oil and lime juice in a bowl.
- Toss Shrimp or chicken in and coat with the mixture.
- Add Rasta Rub and cilantro, toss again to until coated evenly.
- Let marinate for up to 20 minutes.
- Grill shrimp over medium direct heat until cooked thoroughly (5-10 Min for Shrimp, 15-20 Min for Chicken)
Serve over Pasta or with Red Beans and Rice.