Ya mon! Sometimes when the weather starts to get you down, it is time to heat up your BBQ with some Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Rasta style! Nantucket Off-Shore Rasta Rub is an easy way to get the party going with a simple recipe.
2 Tablespoons Rasta Rub
1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juice of one lime.
1 LBS Peeled and de-veined shrimp or 1# boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- Mix olive oil and lime juice in a bowl.
- Toss Shrimp or chicken in and coat with the mixture.
- Add Rasta Rub and cilantro, toss again to until coated evenly.
- Let marinate for up to 20 minutes.
- Grill shrimp over medium direct heat until cooked thoroughly (5-10 Min for Shrimp, 15-20 Min for Chicken)
Serve over Pasta or with Red Beans and Rice.