Posts Tagged ‘Seasoned Nuts’
Willie’s Hog Dust is a great seasoning and there is nothing like some Hog Dusted pecans to make for a great tailgate snack.
Willie suggests you start with four cups of fresh pecan (or two cups of Almonds and two cups of fresh pecans).
- Take one half stick of butter and melt it down in the microwave or over the stove. Combine the melted butter with one tablespoon of light Karo syrup and mix.
- Pour the butter and syrup mixture over the pecans in a bowl and toss pecans until they are coated with butter.
- Heavily Coat pecans with Willie’s Hog Dust® and toss.
- Spread pecans on sheet and coat again.
- Bake in oven at 290 degrees for 50 min.
Cool and eat!