Posts Tagged ‘Sweet BBQ Sauce’
Dennis’s love of barbecue lead him to the creation of Dennis’ Key Lime Barbecue Sauce. Dennis’ Key Lime Barbecue Sauce is a blend of natural Florida flavors combined with the traditional sauce ingredients. We love Reva Foods sauces because they are all natural, and are either low or reduced sodium with no fat, and no MSG added. Dennis was kind enough to allow us to reprint one of his recipes and we are excited about the opportunity to bring his recipe for Baked Pork Tenderloin with Key Lime Glaze to BBQ Pro Shop, just another great thing to try Dennis’ Key Lime Barbecue Sauce.
Now this recipe calls for it to be done in the oven, which is legal, but anything that can be done in the oven, can be done over indirect heat or on a smoker to qualify as true BBQ. In order to do this, you will need the following ingredients:
(4) Pork tenderloins, remove all white skin and membranes (Around 4 poundsl)
2 Cups Dennis’ Key Lime BBQ Sauce
Kosher Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
• Rub the pork liberally with the Kosher Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
• Preheat a large griddle or sauté pan on high heat for a 1 minute, then add the olive oil
• On all sides, sear the pork tenderloins until nicely browned
• Put the tenderloins in the ovens to roast for about 15 minutes
• Brush the tenderloins liberally with Dennis’ Key Lime BBQ Sauce.
• Let tenderloins roast for another 5-7 minutes, keep an eye on them.
• Brush the meat a second time with Dennis’ Key Lime BBQ Sauce and cook for another 3-4 minutes or when your instant-read thermometer reads 140-145 degrees, depending on how you like your pork.
• Let the tenderloins rest for about 10 minutes and then slice into 1/2″ thick chunks and serve.
This recipe is published with permission from Reva Foods LLC. Thank you Dennis and Kathy!